Search This Blog

Tuesday 28 February 2012

Sorry God....

Dear God,


Funny story. I think I may have figured out where Jesus has got to. I don't know when you last saw him, but I think I accidentally admitted him to the loony bin last week. Looking back on it there were perhaps a few signs - the hemp sack cloth outfit (very circa BC) and a walking stick (presumably a make-shift shepherd staff).  Anyway, he did introduce himself as Jesus, but I was extremely busy mopping up blood, harassing small children etc (quite frankly I think he could have chipped in a bit more in the 'saving lives' front - we're very short staffed). He was after all the third Jesus of the week (do you send them in batches?). 


Unfortunately 'normal' is all a numbers game nowadays. If it's just the one guy telling us he's Jesus, we have to inject him with antipsychotics. If there are a few in agreement,  we would classify it as a 'cult'. If you get a whole bunch of people, it's a religion.


If he was the real Jesus I am terribly sorry and hope I haven't doomed us all. If he wasn't, apologies for using up your valuable time.


Kind regards,


Dr KK

No comments:

Post a Comment